Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hallelujah!

Hallelujah. It's a fairly common word that people use when good things happen. The defenition of Hallelujah is "praise Jehovah". That really means a lot to me. Saying Hallelujah is a cry of praise to God, and, in my opinion, it should be used with care and for God only. I went to a concert last weekend, and Jason Castro from American Idol was there. One of the songs he sang was Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen. I think some people tend to look over the awesome meaning in that song. The whole chorus of the song is the word Hallelujah over and over again, a cry out to God. It's a really powerful song, and its one of my favorites (:



When I was looking for a video of Jason Castro singing that song, I found his I Am Second video, where he talks about how awesome it was to get to sing Hallelujah to God in front of millions of people. Love him! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment